Short distance or long distance?

Loexie

Are y'all more a fan of long distance jobs or short distance jobs? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on what platform I am on. So, if I'm playing SP, I like to go long distance job with music.But if I'm playing MP, it gets very boring as there aren't many players except the D-C road. Maybe if I play chatting with my friends, it can be enjoyable. But I prefer to play SP for long distance jobs. 

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Easy question for me. I play MP to relax, have a peaceful time driving a truck and hauling cargo, so I always choose World of Trucks External Contracts jobs, preferably longer than 1500 Km and preferably in DLC areas. I don't have any problems driving on almost empty areas, it makes it more enjoyable when I find other players (hey! I am not "legend"!) and also less probable that I'll find trolls. Driving 3000 Km jobs in World of Trucks, usually slower than 80 Km/h average only to find some imbecile that ruins the whole 3 hours by destroying the cargo because they see it "funny" is a no-go for me. Knowing that most of those people stick to the base map and to a certain area in the base map, finding long routes that don't go near them is not so difficult.

Hey!

Personally, I like shorter - medium drives most of the time, but every now and then I do longer drives. I don't really like driving on empty roads for a long time, which is why most routes fall shorter automatically anyways. 

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Archived