Sights around the map

[GER] Habukatu

Hello!

Nice Topic, I would love to see better cities in general. Take London for example. On the base map it doesn't really resemble London at all, but if you go on Promods it is much more city like. That is what I'd love to see for cities in my opinion.

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

• 2 weeks later...

They are revamping old parts of the map so they are adding extra to the cities & countries it will give more in-depth places added as well as Promods is very in-depth with the detail that you can see throughout ETS2 . I wold love to see Chernobyl town prypiat added that would be a cool part of history in europe :D 

If they added more sights and unique features to the cities that are currently the least developed (all of the UK, etc) then it would definitely help bring in some traffic to those areas. For example, in ProMods you can drive down the narrow town roads and country lanes of Wales and as mentioned above, London has unique road features. 

That is one thing that's always disappointed me about the base game in some areas.

5PEARMINT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived