Evidence Recording Software

ZabbeX

Which Recording Software do you use for evidence?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which Recording Software do you use for evidence?

• OBS Studio
    • Trucky Overlay
    • Bandicam
    • Other (Mention it in the comments)

As a lot of other users I use Nvidia GeForce Experience. I have no experience with other programs. But I guess whatever you're using if it works for you then it's the right program.

I just play with replay always on and if something happens I can just hit my hotkey and save the last minute of playtime. Normally I had it at 5 minutes, and has also tried 30 seconds.

What I found out was that 30 seconds sometimes was to little because you might miss the start of the incident, and 5 minutes was just way to long for me. I would normally end up removing 4 - 4,5 minute of gameplay because that part wasn't relevant for the report.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always recommend Nvidia GeForce Experience and the Windows Game Bar for Users with an AMD Graphics Card. It's super easy to use, and it only uses your disk space when you actively save a video clip. So it's like a dashcam. And the short clips are super easy to manage. You don't have to skip through hours and hours of video material to find the right scenario.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

CODEYX

My languages:

🇩🇪 German & 🇺🇸 English

Steam  //  TMP  //  VTC [XORA]

Hey!

I'm not using any of the recording programs you listed in the voting. Instead I'm using GeForce Experience Build-In program, which, in my personal opinion, is pretty good for making clips and setting everything up the way you need or like it. It's not too complex to learn but does its job very well! I can recommend using it to everyone who owns a nvidia GPU and has the GeForce Experience "App" installed.

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, when I began playing TruckersMP, I never recorded - because I thought, it's not needed. Until I got my first Ban.
So I began recording with Bandicam, then I used OBS. Then a good friend recommended me Medal.tv . 
Depending on the Game, I use now OBS, Medal.tv or Windows Game Bar.

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

• 2 weeks later...

Archived