Evidence Recording Software

ZabbeX

Which Recording Software do you use for evidence?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Which Recording Software do you use for evidence?

• OBS Studio
    • Trucky Overlay
    • Bandicam
    • Other (Mention it in the comments)

I have been wondering which recording software you all used for getting evidence while you drive on Multiplayer. I have used OBS Studio, Bandicam and Trucky Overlay to do so.

I currently use Trucky Overlay because I think it's the best option out of all the mentioned above. This because OBS lowers the performance of my gameplay and Bandicam only allows you to record 10 minutes if you have the free version.

Vote on the poll on which recording software you use, why and if your option it's not up there then type it in the comments!

spacer.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Windows Game Bar (or whatever it's called) :LUL:

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I used to use Windows Game Bar, but I recently switched over to Medal.tv as the appeal of the automatic cloud backup won me over. That said, I've found the editor in Medal very slow and buggy, so usually, I'll just cut the mp4 files in my editor of choice (Hitfilm Express or DaVinci Resolve) before uploading to YouTube. The other advantage of doing it this way is that you use a lot less network bandwidth, which is great if you're on a slower connection. 

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Like every other Player here, I'm using Nvidia Geforce Experience to save my clips. Because Nvidia Geforce Experience (Shadowplay) it's easy to use, and you can also directly upload it to YouTube without any problems. But you could also use something like Gyazo Replay. It will create a .gif and will instantly upload it to the Gyazo website, so you can just send it in without any problems.

banner

Shadowplay from Geforce Experience. But Medal can be great for recording as well when you adjust the settings.

And yeah I agree. OBS is pretty heavy and reduces performance.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Archived