Internet or computer hardware?

theWeeknd

Question

Hello !

I have a quick question for you.

Sometimes when I enter the game, I have trouble loading the game. Although there are cars and traffic around me, the road looks empty and I continue with my car. The game loads in at least 30 seconds. So I caused an accident 1-2 times. Now, when I'm in the game, I continue when the tools around me are loaded.

1) What exactly is the source of the problem?

a) the internet

b) computer hardware

I need your help with the source of the problem.

• Like 1

12 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Sayijiin said:

Hello !

I have a quick question for you.

Sometimes when I enter the game, I have trouble loading the game. Although there are cars and traffic around me, the road looks empty and I continue with my car. The game loads in at least 30 seconds. So I caused an accident 1-2 times. Now, when I'm in the game, I continue when the tools around me are loaded.

1) What exactly is the source of the problem?

a) the internet

b) computer hardware

I need your help with the source of the problem.

Hello

It can be both of them.

for hardware you can use Solid state drive can be quicker the connect the game.

for internet your location is important I mean where your from connecting the game.

for example I have two ssd's intel NVMe 512gb and samsung evo 860 500 gb

and i have connecting from canada my ping average 95 in eu sim1

if i enter us server average ping is around 15 to 25.

Hello , @Sayijiin

Correct in 2 answers

When there is an instant fluctuation in your internet, the players will freeze or not load, but you can proceed.

If your computer's processor is not enough, it will take time while loading, so the path will appear empty, but your tab will be full.

To find your answer, go to an empty city and check the loading speeds of the players there.

If it loads fast, the computer you need to know just doesn't have enough power ( Processor, Graphics card, Ram)

If it loads slowly, it may be from your internet here , but as a result, you will most likely encounter the following error 

- unreliable connection

Usually from insufficient processor or graphics card and ram but can be on the internet

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello @Sayijiin,

You created this topic in a category called Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. 
Our Support Team and community will try their best to answer your questions and help you with solving the issues if there are any.

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions to Help