Still want to be a game moderator but I have some problem :'(

Ticreut29

Question

Hi

Sorry for asking again  for another time the same question.

I still want apply be a game Moderator on TruckerMP but I have some serious problem

-Showing activity on the TruckersMP services;

-Be active within all of the above for at least two months before the recruitment was created;

-Must be active in-game;

-my reputation is too low :'(

the problem is since I've got my new computer I stop playing TruckerMP.

I've got my new computer on 28 december 2020.

On my old computer I was playing TruckerMP every day but after I got my new computer, I only play on singleplayer.

there's only one time I play on TruckerMP on my new computer but I don't remember when.

Also my reputation is way too low because I go more often on Promods Forum because I'm a beta tester and treat issue with the map

And because of that i'm scare my application get rejected because of these reason.

Also, I'm asking what mean Ability to reach the activity requirements???

Take your time writing the answer.

Sorry for my bad english I try my best.

Best Regards

Ticreut29

4 answers to this question

Hello Ticreut29, 

First of all. Always try your best. If you do get declined anyway, you know what to do better next time. 
Activity on the TruckersMP services is important as they will only exactly know this way who are you are in person.

I'm slightly wondering though, as to why you are wanting to apply for the GM position when you do not regularly play TruckersMP anyway. 
Regarding your question about the ability to reach the activity requirements; 
You're supposed to regularly be active troughout all TruckersMP services, whether it be the Forums or the Discord. Keep in mind your activity 2 months before the actual recruitment has opened is considered as well. Always be helpful and friendly and take part in discussions. This will help you getting known in the community and can be considered positve in your application process.

Either way, I hope I could help you and I wish you the best of luck with your application, in case you do decide to apply.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Ticreut29

Thank you for using the forum for any possible queries you may have. 
As Leti has summed above, activity is most certainly a huge playing factor in the outcome of your application, however there are many other requirements in which also need to be fulfilled in order to obtain such a position. There is not much to lose if you are to ever get declined as that could potentially point you in the right direction in terms of what could be changed and needs to be better. Thus, I fully encourage you to go ahead and apply; and think slightly less on the outcome. If you feel like you have what it takes then there is no reason for you not to try. 

I do hope you understand, and if you are to apply, I wish you all the best of luck!
Please tell me if this has answered any queries you may have - as this would help us put this topic in the correct section of the forum in order to keep it in an organised manner. 

Best Regards, 
Rico

• Upvote 1

Hello again @Ticreut29

I am glad to see that your problem has been solved. 
If you do have any other problems please do not hesitate to create a topic again or you could create a Support ticket at : https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Once again, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day!

Best Regards,
Rico

//topic moved to Solved Topics

Hi, 

Thank for wish me luck about the application, I don't play on Truckermp during these time because I want to play on singleplayer to try my new pc for a small moment and take a small break playing on Truckermp but I will continue to play on it. 

I will be able to beta testing on Promods and moderate on Truckermp at the same time. 

I will start to play on Truckermp when I have enough money to buy my truck. 

Best Regards

Ticreut29

Never give up when you want something.