Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Game crashes while driving Scout

Saugi

Question

Hey, I have a big problem.

Always when I drive a skoda my game crashes. It crashes only when I'm driving the skoda, not a truck.

Here's the newest game log: https://workupload.com/file/sTqWLNy3eDP

I've already tried to delete the ETS2 shared, ETS2 and ATS files but nothing helped. Switching to OpenGL and back to DX11 didn't help.

But I saw a little thing. Before my game crashes, there's a warning because of my steering wheel. I don't know if it does mind:

1771004067_Screenshot2021-02-15193355.thumb.png.722c43706ff64e613c5e71a9a88635a4.png
With best regards,
Martin

image.png.2d914358465361a525f4ade20f145b91.png

8 answers to this question

So I've reinstalled TruckersMP and now this error occured one time:

00:04:55.135 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create shader! (/effect/eut2/_shd/db0f73091daa45458e79f9990211293d.sm5x.fso)
00:04:55.137 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/vehicle/trailer_owned/upgrade/wheel/disc/disc_120_01_matt_gray_d.tobj) (0x887a0005)

My G29 is running with Logitech Gaming Software and I tried different port already, doesn't help. :(

With best regards,

Martin

Hello there, 

Thanks for your post in our TruckersMP forum ;)

It seems to be a Direct X error/crash. Could you please make sure that your graphics card driver is on the latest version? If you have an Nvidia graphics card, you can download the "GeForce Experience" software and check your driver in there.

Also, please try to check your game files by right-clicking on Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your Steam library, "Properties" and then "Local Files". You can check your files by clicking on "Verify integritiy of game files". An update for your game might follow. For the next launch: Start your game as Administrator. 

We are all very excited to hear your result! 

Kind regards, 

maksch 

TruckersMP Support Member 

maksch

Ex-Member of the Support Team 

1 hour ago, maksch said:

Hello there, 

Thanks for your post in our TruckersMP forum ;)

It seems to be a Direct X error/crash. Could you please make sure that your graphics card driver is on the latest version? If you have an Nvidia graphics card, you can download the "GeForce Experience" software and check your driver in there.

Also, please try to check your game files by right-clicking on Euro Truck Simulator 2 in your Steam library, "Properties" and then "Local Files". You can check your files by clicking on "Verify integritiy of game files". An update for your game might follow. For the next launch: Start your game as Administrator. 

We are all very excited to hear your result! 

Kind regards, 

maksch 

TruckersMP Support Member 

Hey,

I've already done what you told me to do. The version is up to date and I already use Geforce Experience. Next time I'll start it as an administrator, maybe that'll really help.

Best regards,

Martin

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello again, 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

TARK777

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Unsolved Topics