What's your favourite Quote?

Disco323

Here are some Quotes that will get your day started!

Dream big. Pray bigger! 

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.

The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.

What's your favourite quotes? 

spacer.png

Hello @Disco323,

You created this topic in a category called General Discussion. 
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to a category called Off-Topic Discussion. 

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from General Discussion to Off-Topic Discussion

“It's one thing to question your mind; it's another to question your eyes and ears. But, then again, isn't it all the same? Our senses just mediocre inputs to our brain? Sure, we rely on them, trust they accurately portray the real world around us, but what if the haunting truth is they can't? That what we perceive isn't the real world at all, but just our mind's best guess? That all we really have is a garbled reality, a truly fuzzy picture we will never make out?” - Elliot Alderson (Mr. Robot)

Even before watching the series, I sometimes wondered how people perceive reality differently from each other, just buggles my mind now and then

I love a good quote... I'll give you one that always hits me quite hard. 

This is a reminder that we are all going to die one day. Start being the main character. Live everyday like it is your last. Stop taking life so seriously, no one makes it out alive. Be yourself, everyone else is taken. You are only young once, make it memorable.

Slightly depressive, but very true about how you experience life.

From Niko, GTA 4:

"There is no such thing as a new beginning, Roman. With every day we live, we pick up new baggage, baggage that we must carry with us for the rest of our lives. There's no dropping it and pretending we are fresh and clean just because we got off a boat."

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

Words I live by, if you are working in the technical sector: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.
Just prepare for it, if things don't go wrong, it is a good relieve. And else it is meh I knew it.

And something I learned and try to live by:
Do not worry about what happens outside of your direct area, past or in the future. You don't have influence over it. Just worry about here and what you're doing. That is more than enough.

For example: You had some friends over for some drinks, you are drunk. And one of the friends lives on the other side of town, is on a bicycle and is really drunk and goes home.
You can worry about the safety of that friend, but what can you do? Nothing. You're drunk. 
So just let it go and just message the next day if they had fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived