The best headsets for gaming

ItsHarryUK

Hi,

I personally recommend you HyperX Cloud II headset, one of the best headsets on market for that money. And I like the design.
https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-HSCP-GM/dp/B00SAYCVTQ

Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

If you ask me, it is personal decision. Every headset, sounds different and feels different on your head and ears... Some people like more bass some like balanced  sounds.

5 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Hi,

I personally recommend you HyperX Cloud II headset, one of the best headsets on market for that money. And I like the design.
https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-HSCP-GM/dp/B00SAYCVTQ

Regards,

//ASIR

Yes Agreed HyperX Cloud II is a amazing headset HyperX do great headsets I would personally go for this one. 

Also check out steel series also a great brand to go for 

atm i have the wireless Logitech G935 and i am very satisfied with it. The sound is very good and it feels comfortable. But it's a personal decision, because before i bought it, i had the keyboard an the mouse from logitech. And so i can also use the lightsync between these devices.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived