What is your pet peeve?

Crosssco

People insulting others even if it was their fault.

They mostly do it if:

• Someone Drives a Scout Car (even if properly)
  • Someone Drives below 110 kph, It's sad that most of players don't know the purpose of Trucking games.
  • Someone Has bad internet. Is it their fault they had slow internet? No. It's the fault of the Internet provider and the place they live. So what? They have to move from Asia to Europe which costs a lot? What if they don't even have enough money to change their Internet provider or they live where Internet for a hour is a miracle? Yes some situations can happen that can make a normal player raged.
  • They fail to overtake a player in front of them and they throw their anger out at the player they wanted to overtake (but it depends on situation.

I wonder how they act if they get banned.

My biggest pet peeve is when someone is purposely blocking, I hate that the most

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived