Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to improve ATS?

ZabbeX

As many of you have already seen, ETS2 has a lot more players on TMP than ATS. I want to know your ideas on how you would encourage more players to go into ATS and experience another world. 

I also have some ideas to share with you and I want to know if you agree with me or not

1.  SCS needs to expand the ATS world with more DLC expansions, which they are doing pretty fast but this doesn't seem enough.

2. TMP can hold more events into ATS so players can see that it is as fun as ETS2.

3. And I think this is one of the most important part. While I'm driving through ATS I have noticed that there are not a lot of roads that you can go compared to ETS2, where you can find a lot of intersections and junctions, while ATS has more plain roads and you'd take the same route quite a lot of times. Again this could be improved with the implementation of more DLC's.

spacer.png

@ZabbeX Wonderful ideas. I would to see more town roads to go down. Maybe along with adding new dlcs, redo a lot of the cities to expand and addon to the pre-existing content. Like they have for Vegas and other places. 

I feel that ATS has too many roads with no scenery around it, unlike ETS2 which has plenty of things on the side to draw drivers' attention to.
One thing that ATS does better than ETS2 is the cities. ATS details every single city to the best it can be, but they need to do that more for the entire map.
Speaking of the entire map, make it include some states that aren't just country. I think they should try and add Texas, since it's such a big state and has plenty of cities for people to explore.

• ZabbeX changed the title to How to improve ATS?
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, but what I've noticed is that ATS is getting more popular then before, but I think ets2 will stay on the first place. Everyone is used to ETS2, and although that the ATS map is expanding, people will stick to ETS2. If the servers on ATS get way bussier (but then I mean close to full) it would attract more people, but it's hard to get them full, I would even say almost impossible. 

Well I hate to say this but expanding the game and completing the lower 48 will not draw in as many numbers as ETS continues. You'll notice in ATS that the main population base is American, Canadian, and Aussie/Zealanders. Whole reasoning behind that is because its what we know and more comfortable with. ETS is populated heavily with many Europeans and many of them have also not only owned the game since its release in 2012, but are also way more dedicated imo. But trying not to get off topic, there's more Europeans who access the servers and play ETS because they understand its laws better than American laws. Just a little thing I've noticed in the last 6 years I've been on the mod.

TL;DR People are going to stick to where they know the laws best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived