Game SII Incorrect?

Angelina2417

Question

12 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Angelina2417 said:

Hi! I was just wondering why the Game SII on my profile wont let me open it, is it still a file? I cant take it through the decrypter (for save-editing), why is that? Would love to have a 750 hp engine in my DAF. Any help would be lovely!

Screenshot (7).png

Hello!

Are you saving the game using the correct save format?

You can check by going to:

C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2 > then opening the config.cfg

Once you're in that file search for "uset g_save_format". Change the number afterwards to "2".

Save, go back into game, save the game again. Once done you should then be able to exit and use the decrypter!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

• Like 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png

5 hours ago, Angelina2417 said:

Welp, i tried everything and....none of the worked. I dont know how to use the TS SE Tool. Do i need to select an input file? There was no need to put one before.

Screenshot (9).png

Hello!

Try dragging and dropping your game.sii onto the decrypter instead of opening it!

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Chief Technology Officer & Developer for Freightway.