Patreon

Dalechall

No I didn't join just for perk. I been playing tmp since 2016. And it help me through thick and thin. I love the game.   Soon as I saw it had patreon I signed up. Be cause I want the game to be still there many years down the line.   This game community is awesome I made soo my good friends from it.  So no I didn't just join for the perk.  Thanks.  Hsve a great  day 

Just like above I joined to support TruckersMP rather than to gain perks. Although the perks are a benefit they are not something that influenced my decision. I know they are looking at what more they can give to patreons, so I am sure more will come in time. You could always make a suggestion if you have an idea of what more we can gain from being a patreon. ?

What i ment by my first message is that we only have a trailer skin an golden badge. When we or on the road no one uses the trailer skin so no one know about patreon. I only found out about patreon, when I need to go on to tmp website to do something for joining my vtc. We don't do enough to advertise that trucker mp has patreon.  I not good at expressing my self.  I ment we should have something that we can use out on the road to gain more patreon.  Sorry that I didn't get my point across.  Have a good ones guys

5 hours ago, Dalechall said:

What i ment by my first message is that we only have a trailer skin an golden badge. When we or on the road no one uses the trailer skin so no one know about patreon. I only found out about patreon, when I need to go on to tmp website to do something for joining my vtc. We don't do enough to advertise that trucker mp has patreon.  I not good at expressing my self.  I ment we should have something that we can use out on the road to gain more patreon.  Sorry that I didn't get my point across.  Have a good ones guys

The coloured name and the badge in the game are distinctive enough for "regular" players to wonder. I've been asked many times about how to get them, as soon as I could (I don't text while driving) I'd answer the question, explaining about the Patreon program. And TBH, I don't really like the idea of using the perks as publicity unless it's also made very clear what Patreon implies (a monthly subscription to support TruckersMP maintenance and development, not just "you get perks"), simply because people would join for the wrong reasons (IMO). Not because they want to support TruckersMP, but because they want to have that cool paintjob, that cool accessory or that cool whatever else. Yes, it shouldn't matter why they join, as long as TruckersMP gets the money, but many of those people could mistake Patreon by something they are buying (this has already happened to a number of people) and would probably cancel their subscription when they realise that they are being charged every month, thinking that 5$/month is too much for just an accessory when they can get a bunch of them with a DLC, paying less than 5$ one single time.

To make things clear, I'm not against TMP releasing stuff exclusive to Patreon subscribers, everything I wrote about this matter is just my personal opinion on why patrons should not ask for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey there! 

Thank you for adding a topic to our forums. We greatly appreciate this! However, due to an inactivity of 14+ days, I must archive it. Please feel free to continue to make more topics in the future!

//Moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived