Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Promods issue, pls help

denonboss1

Question

Me and a friend downloaded everything we needed in order to play in the Promods server. We both have the same version on ETS2, Promods and TruckersMP. We both have the same files in the mod folder and we both have activated them in the Mod-handler. I can log in and play, but my friend cannot. It gets a pop up that follows: "One or more required files of the ProMods Map modification could not be found in tour Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder." Hassomething gone corrupt or what could be the problem? Appriciate your time!

kind regards,

Martin

I can add that it works fine when he plays it through Steam.

10 answers to this question

Hi,

Follow this guide to install Promods properly (you can skip the mod manager load order): https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?t=3852

To see if all your files are properly installed use this Promods Testing Tool: https://www.promods.net/getdl.php?dlfile=pm251/promods-v251-test.rar

Also keep in mind that you need all map expansions to run Promods. (EAST, NORTH, FRANCE, ITALY, BALTIC, BL_SEA)

Regards,

Promods Local Language Discord Moderator

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

4 minutes ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hi there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :) 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

In 2 minutes? No the downloading of the 7 files takes about an hour but i will let you know...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Could you please send us a screenshot of your mod folder?

Also extract the 001 file. Your mod folder should look like this after extraction: 

spacer.png

Regards,

//ASIR

The only difference is that his files "looks" different in that they look like rar files but it says they are scs files.

why2.1.0.jpg