Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why was this topic Achived/Trashed?

EvilEyes

Why was the "Euro Truck Simulator 2-Double Trailer Test Drive" Topic Trashed/Archived? it was still a hot topic and also something many players are interested in, It looks to me like it was moved because a certain person did not like the fact he was incorrect about the topic and a comment he/she made, it was not an argument or flame thead so that is the only conclusion I can come up with and find it quite pathetic that cause he/she had a winge it has been removed from the main discussion pages.

Link: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/3581-euro-truck-simulator-2-double-trailer-test-drive/

I think a few threads were deleted by mistake, because about four or five perfectly good and 'hot' topics got deleted about the same time... at least that's my theory, lol. So maybe that one hasn't been restored yet like one or two of the others.

• 1 month later...

Archived