Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

About Buses

Bus question?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Bus question?

As there know, there are bus stops on the newly presented maps. However, because AI cars are not supported in TruckersMP, we cannot see buses on the roads.
Should a bus come to TruckersMP?

We've heard about Euro Coach Simulator, but it looks like it will not come in this year as there are only 2 developers (I can be wrong) in SCS that are working on ECS. That's why there are bus stops around the map.

I think there should be buses not only in TruckersMP but also made by SCS because the bus stops on the map are used as parkings, not as bus stops (look at bus station in Calais).

From the teasers on TruckersMP Official YouTube channel, It looks like there will be a bus in TruckersMP even in this year.

Let's see what future will bring to TMP and SCS.

I wouldn't like to see busses personally. It's called Euro Truck Simulator, if you wanna play with Busses plenty of options out there to do so.

So personally no not for me, stick with the trucks

On 2/12/2021 at 6:27 PM, Guest ILazHx said:

I wouldn't like to see busses personally. It's called Euro Truck Simulator, if you wanna play with Busses plenty of options out there to do so.

So personally no not for me, stick with the trucks

I would like to see different type of traffic. Like in real world. If truckersmp has capability to put some AI traffic, well I'am FOR IT.

If the question is about AI traffic, I'd say that if (or when) TruckersMP developers manage to add AI traffic, it's likely that there would be all kind of vehicles, buses included.

If the question is about adding a new vehicle that can be driven, I'd say "Please, no". Another weapon for trolls and another vehicle that too many players wouldn't be able to handle properly (many players can't even drive a car or a single truck without crashing, imagine a way larger vehicle).

Considering this is "Euro TRUCK simulator" i don't think busses would fit in TMP.

I think it would cause even more problems for admins and players who just want to deliver jobs. you can't really take jobs as a bus driver, even if they would add pedestrians. Most likely it would cause lag and the younger playerbase might even start running them over. So in my opinion, busses are a bad idea for TMP.

A bus sounds interesting. Wouldn't mind if they added a bus to the game.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @M. Bagge,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived