• Dead By Daylight
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • American Truck Simulator 
  • Then some story games ? 

Regards,

RedWolf

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello!

I only play games from the simulator series, so my favorite game is Euro Truck Simulator 2, but also Bus Simulator 18. ;D 

Greetings! 

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

I love to play multiple different games, which is kind of an issue with me. Cause I switch up games a lot.. But if I really had to choose 3 most favorite it would be ETS2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and Rust.

But my Steam library consists of 50+ games which I play too (not every single one of them, cause there's too many, but a large amount of them).

If anybody wants to see in detail what I play, feel free to add me on steam (Jonek1999; https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198112330497/) and let me know if you wanna play together ?

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived