Favorite game(s)

Loexie

What is your favorite game? Or your secondary favorite games if ATS and/or ETS2 are your favorites?

My favorite games are Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Raft ?

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

// Moved to General Discussion.

The game I spend more time and enjoy is usually ATS because I like the long trucks on ATS. Also, it's nice to watch the landscapes around the American roads on the drive (especially the Canadian region). I also like ETS2, but ATS comes first personally.

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

There might be many of them. But will try to name at least some of them:
On PC, ETS2/ATS aside:

• Test Drive Unlimited (the 1st one);
  • World of Tanks (playtime wise - most played game for me; but recently just started to avoid it as much as I can);
  • Elite Dangerous;
  • Minecraft;
  • Black Desert Online;
  • Assetto Corsa Competizione (altho not playing currently. would like to get a decent rig at some point, so I can play ACC and other vroom vroom games with wheel, and not keyboard LuL);
  • Dirt Rally;
  • Need For Speed (Underground, Underground2, Most Wanted, Carbon);

Console:

• Midnight Club: Los Angeles;

Mobile games:

• Girls' Frontline;

And many other games, that I currently don't have on my PC or don't remember some of their names ^^;

ETS2, Counter strike Go, Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020, but also i played FS9 and FSX for last 10 years).

And i like to play in virtual reality with Oculus Quest (i play beat saber, pavlov... and some other games).

Archived