Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Account Lost - Need help/tips

Rondo994

Question

8 answers to this question

Hi,

if you lost your profile folder, you can move your profile folder from the latest 1.39 . bak folder to profiles / steamprofiles folders

Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2

n9QjCED.png

your profile folder looks like this:

sLmNubE.png

Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello there @Rondo994

Incase you are not sure how to go about and complete the solution mentioned above by @ASIR [CZE], a guide has been created. Feel free to have a look at it as it outlies a step by step process/guide on how to recover your profile. 

Although it was made for version 1.38 the same principals still apply for version 1.39. 

In addition to this I'd like to ask, has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Kind regards,
TARK777

TruckersMP - Support

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Hello Rondo994,

There is another option, rather than trying to regain your previous profile, you could create a new profile and use a tool known as TS Save Editor and you could give yourself the money and experience you once had and then you can just start again but from wherever you left off. It might be a little time consuming but can always be a back up plan if the above advice does not work etc.

Here's the tool: 

I hope this helps, 

Owen.

37 minutes ago, Owen. said:

Hello Rondo994,

There is another option, rather than trying to regain your previous profile, you could create a new profile and use a tool known as TS Save Editor and you could give yourself the money and experience you once had and then you can just start again but from wherever you left off. It might be a little time consuming but can always be a back up plan if the above advice does not work etc.

Here's the tool: 

I hope this helps, 

Owen.

Its what I did last time with this same account and I wont go through it again for sure, but if theres no other way then be it, the only regret is the money i've wasted on DLC's and cant get back.

Hello there,

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there, 

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.