Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Winther mod driver

EKKO-Dk

Question

I find this year's winter courage less slippery as I remember last year's fierce struggle to climb the obstacles of nature.
Have these 2 files loaded into ets2mp/documents/mod.

Frosty_8.scs and frosty_heavy_winter_8.scs

Remember it as a wheel-spinning rally when a sharp highway-exit in Denmark  was to be climbed.

Have a good one out there. :)

Transwarvet

6 answers to this question

Hi,

It’s not supported due to problems with the modification.

”As with the previous editions of the Grimes environmental mods, this modification is optional and not required to play on our servers.
On top of the Winter environmental mod, we will also support two optional addons for the mod: Heavy Winter Add-on and Physics Add-on as well as the ProMods Canada patch. The Physics Add-on will only be supported on American Truck Simulator. Sadly this year, we will not be supporting the Darker Nights optional addon”

Source: https://truckersmp.com/blog/237

Regards,

//ASIR

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Hello @Transwarvet,

You created this topic in a category called Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions. It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help.

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions to Help

Hello there, 

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.