• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there! We are very proud to announce that a new version 0.2.3.1.0 has been released! This version mainly brings fixes and improvements to the audio.   Features Added

List of changes from 11th February 2021: Supported Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Lunar New Year Pack DLC. Fixed the issue with the engine brake when it could be constantly heard from other p

Thank you very much!

8 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

Fixed the issue with the engine brake when it could be constantly heard from other players' trucks.

I'm not sure exactly but it sounds like the retarder has the same issue on ETS, whenever people started moving i could hear it from their trucks. Also could have sworn i heard one of the roof air horn sounds from a skoda! 

On 2021/2/11 at PM7点15分, ShawnCZek said:

从2021年2月11日起的变更清单:

Can you add a new yellow car top light

It has been an update I've been waiting for for a long time. thanks TruckersMP. 🎉

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

• ShawnCZek locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic