0.2.3.1.0 Released

ShawnCZek

In ATS, everyone's engine brakes are constantly on. It's acting as if the engine brake is the normal engine sound. As players speed up, the engine brake increases and then decreases as they slow down. If they're in neutral and they put the gas pedal down, the engine brake increases with the RPMs then decreases as the player lets go of the gas and the RPMs die down.

• True Story 1

The engine restart sounds that were stated as fixed is still happening.  Within a 5 minute period of me driving during the Prime VTC convoy my engine restarted 3 times and my truck had 0% damage.

5 hours ago, NK_Rigby said:

I noticed earlier that opposite the colour box to change your tag was a red text displaying 19/19, what does that mean? Is it a specific limit to how much you can change your tag during a day?

19 is the limit of the characters for the tags, so they can be displayed properly next to your name as well as in TAB. You can change the tag as many times as you wish, there is no limit for that.

• Game Developer

List of changes from 11th February 2021:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Woah! 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer