Do you use local mod? What Are Your Views On This If You Are Using It? 

unknownn.png

• Like 4

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

38 minutes ago, Simu said:

Hey Diesel, 

I do use local mods & I think it's a great way to enhance your truck. 

Ye, You Are Right ❤️

• Like 2

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

Hey :) 

I use local mods on my truck and I really like them. 

It allows you to customize your truck and make it look how you like it.  

Have a nice day. 

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Game Moderator

• Like 1

TruckersMP Game Moderator

Bruijn Logistics Chief Operations Officer

Steam - Discord - Twitch 

Discord: JamesS014#0001

Game Moderators are responsible for moderating our servers by teleporting, kicking and banning users who break the official set of rules. This rank deals with both the website reports and the in-game aspect and game reports.

8UIVdwe.png rOEygPH.png SnFNRWh.png

I do not use Local mods as of yet but I will probably look into it one day but there is some really nice stuff you can do with your trucks using local mods in ETS

Kind Regards,
WarSniperr
TruckersMP
Report Moderator Event Staff

Report a user | Appeal a BanFeedback System | Support System | Knowledge Base | Event RequestRules | Event Rules | Staff List | Staff Recruitment 
1329247034_role_ReportModerator1.png.bcb2f8081555c6e10705961668cea743.pngdz6WisH.png.ecb154166cf03a3983f581c8ad9fe3c1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic. We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

xBestBBx

Community Moderator (Forums)