A Question about controller

Nirzz

Hello, i havent played for a long time and now i have returned to play the game, when i enetered the game i discovered that i cant play with my controller, i entered the options menu and there is no option to play with a controller. can someone help me to fix it or how to slove that problem? or maybe its no longer optional to play with a controller anymore.

Hello @Nirzz

Let me show you respectively 

1- Open the game and click on the settings section from the main menu

2-Enter the controls section

3-Select from the top tab which control provider you want to play with

4-make your settings again

If it doesn't appear in the top tab, please make sure the driver you want to play is up to date

And make sure the driver is connected

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

Please create a topic at Help section if your problem doesn't solve as Discussions aren't suitable for it.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived