1.40 Public Beta Uptade

What Do You Think Of The New Version 1.40?
Truckers like this version?
If you ask me, I think such a development in ETS2 is revolutionary. I Hope He Comes As Soon As Possible...

unknown.png

1 hour ago, tattytate said:

I can’t say I noticed much difference . Maybe my settings? How much better % wise do you chaps think it is ? 

You will see a big difference in High (%125) and Ultra (%400). But don't forget its on beta now, when it will released officially we will see the real difference. 

from what I have seen from different people & photos / Videos it seems a great change for ETS2 & ATS the changes are so impressive with the new lighting scs always deliver so really look forward when it is fully released but from the beta version very impressive.

I am sure people who love to do media are excited for this :D

18 minutes ago, -Elvis- said:

from what I have seen from different people & photos / Videos it seems a great change for ETS2 & ATS the changes are so impressive with the new lighting scs always deliver so really look forward when it is fully released but from the beta version very impressive.

I agree With U :))?

21 minutes ago, -Elvis- said:

Yes, i agree.

23 minutes ago, ĸ o r r α said:

the new lighting is amazing and doesn't affect the performance

they did a good job with rebuilding germany

You Are Right :)

well once you are at the 1.40beta ... you are stuck in it. .. 

if you try to roll back to 1.39...  you lose ALL profiles ...   and have to start at absolute 0...   

the save system is in this version is f##ed up.  had 55mb data in the steamcloud .... 44,3mb after the los.  

backups didnt kick in.  bak. files cant be used to fix it.  

lost 450k kilometer progress....  and even the basic controller settings  

5 hours ago, [TRV] - Ter*HuoShen said:

When will a new Mercedes-Benz truck come out

There is no information about when a truck will arrive.

8 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

well once you are at the 1.40beta ... you are stuck in it. .. 

if you try to roll back to 1.39...  you lose ALL profiles ...   and have to start at absolute 0...   

the save system is in this version is f##ed up.  had 55mb data in the steamcloud .... 44,3mb after the los.  

backups didnt kick in.  bak. files cant be used to fix it.  

lost 450k kilometer progress....  and even the basic controller settings  

you just need a profile made for beta
for my par I tested the 1.40 with the profile made for beta and when I went back to version 1.39 I was able to use my main profile without any problem
you must not use your main profile when you are in a beta

On 2/5/2021 at 10:03 AM, Scanva Diesel A/S said:

What Do You Think Of The New Version 1.40?
Truckers like this version?
If you ask me, I think such a development in ETS2 is revolutionary. I Hope He Comes As Soon As Possible...

unknown.png

The graphics are getting better and better, really lovable. I'm excited for the new updates!

The new light system is fantastic imo. I like how the blinkers pulsate a bit more instantly of just instantaneousbursts of light

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:18 PM, кσяяα said:

you just need a profile made for beta
for my par I tested the 1.40 with the profile made for beta and when I went back to version 1.39 I was able to use my main profile without any problem
you must not use your main profile when you are in a beta

it was.. 

it fu##ed up the new 1,40 profile  as well as my 3 others ... all with one flush 

Archived