Nooby looking for advice

claytzzz

Question

Hello guys hope every ones well during these troubling times.

I was wondering if im allowed to use

Money mod

Xp mod.

Ive used my single player profile so ive brought money across with me and xp (modded on my single player profile) just want to make sure thats okay so i don't get banned.

Also how do i go about mods? For example. Light bars ect ect? Is it possible if so how? 

Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if this is in wrong place)

6 answers to this question

Moved to Help

If you have any questions in the future, please create a topic in the Help section as Guides section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hi there,

You can use those money and xp mods in singleplayer only, however any xp or money that you earn with them will carry over to multiplayer.

In terms of mods, only the following mods are supported:

You can however use the beacons from the Special Transport DLC and if you wanted to, you could use a local addon hookup for the roofbars, however that's very complicated and only you would be able to see them.

regards,

quality_productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Hi, @claytzzz

Spoiler

Local only accessories were banned from use on TruckersMP a long time ago, however local only addon hookups were little-known; and as the rules now state, they are allowed.

TruckersMP allows the use of XP & money mods. You won't be banned as it only makes changes your end. This means, it doesn't affect anyone else other than you.

If you want to use a mod like Light Bars in TruckersMP. You can view it through this link: (This link will solve many problems when save editing)

Hope I can help you.

Sincerely,

Tony

Sincerely,

Hope you have a nice day~

Alan | TruckersMP | Language in English

Wanna reach me? View in Forum | Profile

Hello there,

As this topic has not received a further response in over three days, it will be moved to Inactive Topics.

Should you wish to enquire further, please do not hesitate to send a private message to me, or any other Support Team member, who will be able to open your topic for additional responses.

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.

Hello there, 

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create 
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.