Collision issue

Pao Felinia

Question

Hi, I was at Kirkenes and a bug occurs...
I was exiting Stein factory and someone else was leaving too. He was blinking, so I shouldn't have collision with him. But I did collide him because of that bug.

Here is the clip : https://clips.twitch.tv/ThankfulPeacefulAmazonLeeroyJenkins

Do you have someone an explanation please ? Thanks

Edited by LaSecteDuChaton
correcting syntax mistake

4 answers to this question

It seems as though you and the other user were both inside each other when you both left the company. This resulted in you both being in ghost mode. I believe on the other users game, you both separated so you were no longer in ghost mode for that user. But your game still thought you were inside of each other, so the other user was still in ghost mode for you. Which is why when you drove through the user it caused them to flip.

Short answer: They was in ghost mode for you, but you wasn't in ghost mode for them.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d