What type of style trucks do you like?

!amps

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a very particular person. As someone who has grown up around the industry, the good old days will always have a place in my heart. In particular I am a fan of the Fodens and in particular the ERF Olymipic. However, those days are gone and now more modern, safer and more technologically driven trucks are emerging and change is always a good thing. Of course, you'll have less technological faults in older trucks but some trucks like the Scania S are perfect for driver comfort and so on. So I think I'd have to say I like a mix of different trucks. 

In terms of style, no chrome (or as little as possible) and a nice and simple amount of accessories. 

I'm fond of both modern and old school trucks. My top brand would have to be Scania, but I also like Volvo, MAN and DAF trucks. I usually keep my trucks simplistic, so no chrome, bullbars or crazy additions there.

The paintjobs on my trucks are pretty simple too, often multi-coloured. ?

I like modern, clean trucks 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Archived