What type of style trucks do you like?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a very particular person. As someone who has grown up around the industry, the good old days will always have a place in my heart. In particular I am a fan of the Fodens and in particular the ERF

What style of trucks do you like? I personally like clean trucks and oldskool style trucks.

it depents, i actually really like it when the Truck and the Trailer do match up, from there on i dont care if its based on a company or something else ^^ i just like when it matches

Hello there! 

I also prefer old trucks, especially Benz L-1111

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png    1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Heya!
I prefer holland style trucks😊

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

• Community Manager

I'm a very particular person. As someone who has grown up around the industry, the good old days will always have a place in my heart. In particular I am a fan of the Fodens and in particular the ERF Olymipic. However, those days are gone and now more modern, safer and more technologically driven trucks are emerging and change is always a good thing. Of course, you'll have less technological faults in older trucks but some trucks like the Scania S are perfect for driver comfort and so on. So I think I'd have to say I like a mix of different trucks. 

In terms of style, no chrome (or as little as possible) and a nice and simple amount of accessories. 

• True Story 2
Guest LadyChristina

I quite like the modern trucks. The older ones aren't bad either, just depends on the brand really. 

I'm fond of both modern and old school trucks. My top brand would have to be Scania, but I also like Volvo, MAN and DAF trucks. I usually keep my trucks simplistic, so no chrome, bullbars or crazy additions there.

The paintjobs on my trucks are pretty simple too, often multi-coloured. 🙂

Ruffian

Casual and independent TruckersMP driver.

spacer.png