4 Million Users!

Matt

Congrats TMP! You guys do an amazing job at keeping your community happy and well-pleased with the mod. You guys put endless amounts of hours and do this all voluntarily. Keep on doing this. TMP7 will be absolutely amazing I'm sure! 

xBestBBx

Community Moderator                           Report Moderator

1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png.dc8b024c7ee513cdb7e554cdfbab6f87.png                     187569347_reportmoderator.png.8213ebc7f7bf21f38a7fa96c03475b8a.png

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Congratulations! #4Million

TruckersMP  :tmp:

TruckersMP 

Language Turkish , English  ,  A little German

Steam       |       TruckersMP       |         Twitch          

Drive Safe   

xMG2DJw.png

Wooow good job support to all staff members 

Kind regards
                                        adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-driver

Discord  forum

Congrats TruckersMP

DeniPEKSEN TruckersMP Driver

[url=https://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/card/0/76561198994873022.png[/img][/url]

I will not get tired of thanking the hard work of the TMP team for all these years for improving and innovating our community more and more.

My sincere thanks! 🥰

Be positive that everything will be fine, even in the worst moments!

mud.png    1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

4 Million users is the reward of all of our lovely Truckers and TruckersMP Team hardwork, dedication and all the efforts which they put into this very community, and it's a proud moment for me as well as I was part of the team!

Congrats Truckers and TruckersMP!

Love you all!! This is just astart, I am sure, many more millions and billions are on way :)