4 Million Users!

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We all know that TruckersMP will get many players because of it's system. Super realistic and real life rules attracts everybody who loves simulation games. Thanks for giving the chance to play with our community, make new communities. Congratulations for this great achievement. Make truckersmp more better. 

47 minutes ago, Fuaad said:

We all know that TruckersMP will get many players because of it's system. Super realistic and real life rules attracts everybody who loves simulation games.

I'm sad to say that it seems to me that it is the exact opposite. The influx of new players is mostly caused by the "Idiots on the road" and "Funny moments" videos, you only have to watch any populated areas in Simulation 1 for a while and you'll see that a majority of players are nothing like "super realistic". Also, too many of those 4 million accounts are from users that were banned and created new ones to evade their bans.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

I'm sad to say that it seems to me that it is the exact opposite. The influx of new players is mostly caused by the "Idiots on the road" and "Funny moments" videos, you only have to watch any populated areas in Simulation 1 for a while and you'll see that a majority of players are nothing like "super realistic". Also, too many of those 4 million accounts are from users that were banned and created new ones to evade their bans.

I respect your opinion. You know different peoples have different opinions. Just shared my thoughts on there. Nothing much. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...