4 Million Users!

Matt

• Community Manager

Congrats TMP! You guys do an amazing job at keeping your community happy and well-pleased with the mod. You guys put endless amounts of hours and do this all voluntarily. Keep on doing this. TMP7 will be absolutely amazing I'm sure! 

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Guest ouzersn

road to simulation changes are too annoying we dont want them. please turn back.

im pretty sure that your team banned more than 2 million person

Wooow good job support to all staff members 

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

I will not get tired of thanking the hard work of the TMP team for all these years for improving and innovating our community more and more.

My sincere thanks! ?

4 Million users is the reward of all of our lovely Truckers and TruckersMP Team hardwork, dedication and all the efforts which they put into this very community, and it's a proud moment for me as well as I was part of the team!

Congrats Truckers and TruckersMP!

Love you all!! This is just astart, I am sure, many more millions and billions are on way :) 

Big Congrats TruckersMP :tmp:

Thank you guys and girls for your hard work every day :wub: I'm so happy to be one of the 4 million :love:

And I'm sure that's just the beginning. ?

? Best community ever! TruckersMP ❤️