Lets See your Favorite Truck Pictures!

ets2_20210110_164237_00.png

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

Just now, Glare said:

@Scanva Diesel A/S Nice picture bro!

spacer.png

Thank U Very Much 😊

Kind Regards,
                                                                                             Scanva Diesel A/S

TruckersMP Driver

“A great future doesn’t require a great past.”

My favourite photo of my current truck is of a Volvo all the way. Having a lot of fun driving around in this one recently. Here is a recent photo of how she looks with the new graphics that SCS added;

GXHx2oC.png

But I can't comment on what my favourite truck photo is without bringing in the one that @Createrdo [BG] took a good few months ago, had a lot of fun times in the Merc and it holds a lot of good memories;

WjCXEgD.png

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...