Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

unable to start mp game

starburst2015

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @starburst2015,

Firstly, I want to welcome you to the TruckersMP forum! :)

Has your problem been solved with the above-given solutions?
A short confirmation of the status of your topic helps us to keep this forum organized.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

Hola :) @ starburst2015,

Lamento escuchar eso, les voy a contar algunos pasos a seguir, espero poder ayudarlos.

Solución 1:
> Presione la tecla de Windows + R (Win + R) en su teclado
> Ingrese "% programdata%" y presione Enter (sin las comillas)
> Busque la carpeta "TruckersMP" y elimine esa carpeta.
> Vaya a disco local (C) Archivos de programa \ y elimine la carpeta llamada "TruckersMP Launcher"
> Vaya a nuestro sitio web y vuelva a descargar e instale el Launcher con privilegios de administrador https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solución 2: 
> debe iniciar TruckersMP como administrador. Esto es realmente importante.
Además, intente iniciar TruckersMP con DirectX (64)
> Vaya a su aplicación Steam
> Vaya a ETS2 / ATS
> Haga clic en "Reproducir"
> Elija "Comenzar con DirectX (64 bits). Asegúrese de elegir 64 bits.
> Inicio ETS2 / ATS
> Seleccione su perfil y presione" unidad "
> primero ETS2 / ATS
> Inicie TruckersMP como administrador. TruckersMP comenzará con DirectX para siempre. A menos que lo cambie nuevamente.       

Solución 3:
> Actualice el controlador de su tarjeta gráfica.
> Elimine documentos / archivos ETSMP (haga una copia de seguridad de este archivo antes de eliminarlo)
> Esto puede deberse a que falta el archivo del juego. Vaya a la biblioteca de Steam / haga clic con el botón derecho en Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Propiedades / Archivos locales / Compruebe la integridad de los archivos del juego.

Espero poder ayudarte, saludos cordiales,

-Nicolás.

English translation:

Hi @ starburst2015,

Sorry to hear that, I am going to tell you some steps to follow, I hope I can help you.

Solution 1:
> Press Windows key + R (Win + R) on your keyboard.
> Enter "% programdata%" and press Enter (without the quotation marks)
> Find the folder "TruckersMP" and delete that folder.
> Go to local disk (C) Program Files and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher" > Go to our website and come back to our web site and delete the folder named "TruckersMP Launcher".
> Go to our website and re-download and install the Launcher with administrator privileges https://truckersmp.com/download/

Solution 2: 
> you must launch TruckersMP as administrator. This is really important.
Also, try to launch TruckersMP with DirectX (64).
> Go to your Steam application
> Go to ETS2 / ATS
> Click on "Play"
> Choose "Start with DirectX (64 bit). Make sure you choose 64-bit.
> Start ETS2 / ATS
> Select your profile and press "Drive" > First ETS2 / ATS > Click "Play" > Click "Play".
> ETS2 / ATS first
> Start TruckersMP as administrator. TruckersMP will start with DirectX forever. Unless you change it again.       

Solution 3:
> Update your graphics card driver.
> Delete ETSMP documents / files (make a backup copy of this file before deleting it).
> This may be because the game file is missing. Go to Steam library / right click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 / Properties / Local files / Check the integrity of the game files.

I hope I can help you, best regards,

-Nicolas.

• HaulieLove 1

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. 

Kind Regards,
TheRealKing
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there, 

As this topic has remained inactive for a further seven days, it will be relocated to Unsolved.

Should you require additional support, please do not hesitate to create another topic, take a look at our Knowledge Base, or contact us through a Support Ticket!

-> Create a Support Ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
-> Knowledge Base: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base 

Kind Regards,

Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.