0.1.5 R2 has been released.

mwl4

Complete bs, you finally fixed an extremely good version of the mod, no limiter, and there aren't 3 servers, and what do you do now? You switch over to speed limiter again because "majority" of the members want it back which is a lie- since you can't measure that properly. If you would at least put the speed limit server on the second one... New people wont bother changing servers and will just connect to EU1 "proving" that it's "better"...

It's sad to see such a good mod just force everyone to split up depending on what you want to do in a simulator. If you want to go 90 KPH, well do so, why do you as a "90KPH-Guy" have to force everyone to do that as well, without speed limiter you have a choise, with it you don't.

Now I'm probably gonna get forced to play on EU1 even though I do not want a limiter because majority of people do not want to go to the alternative server for X amount of reasons, not just because of the limiter..

• Upvote 8

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

complete bullshit devs proper pissed off eu#1 will be majority of players as people see one as a superior number so will miss eu#2 even though its no limiter

Now I'm probably gonna get forced to play on EU1 even though I do not want a limiter because majority of people do not want to go to the alternative server for X amount of reasons, not just because of the limiter..

SP is always there to comfort you when you want to have an enjoyable experience man. It's been there for me for the past several weeks, it probably will continue to be there because I simply don't have anything to entice me to fire up the MP client as I've been everywhere and done it all. But, once again the community grabs me by the arm and I'm back to posting on the forums despite hardly ever being on MP.. well, minus the few minutes I was on when the limiter was removed.

To anyone who may possibly tell me: Well no one's stopping you going to SP, you're correct. I'm not going to complain about it, but the community is what keeps me on this forum despite not really connecting to the MP client.

nz3d07.jpg

What's the point of having restriction on your driving style/type in a simulation game? If you want to travel with 90km/h do so but don't force everyone else to do the same. Now what you have done with Europe #1 and #2 is splitting the players in half i am sure the only reason that #1 has more players right now is because the game is auto-connects to it at least make a poll or something to see what players really want, just saying..

• Upvote 5

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

SP is always there to comfort you when you want to have an enjoyable experience man. It's been there for me for the past several weeks, it probably will continue to be there because I simply don't have anything to entice me to fire up the MP client as I've been everywhere and done it all. But, once again the community grabs me by the arm and I'm back to posting on the forums despite hardly ever being on MP.. well, minus the few minutes I was on when the limiter was removed.

To anyone who may possibly tell me: Well no one's stopping you going to SP, you're correct. I'm not going to complain about it, but the community is what keeps me on this forum despite not really connecting to the MP client.

I already have proof for my argument, right now there are 1,4k on SL, and 300 people on NSL, not because we want SL - but we just do not want to play alone. It was already emtpy enough on the road with 2,5k people on, with 300 - I may just go ahead and not play at all.

• Upvote 2

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

In my honest opinion, SP is a better choice for now, considering how much the game tends to lag once someone enters/leaves the area or just the bad sync in which other players are litteraly teleporting every second (for a few meters, but still teleporting). Hopefully that'll be taken care of in later updates so that MP can be the better choice, but that's not the case for now.

Complete bs, you finally fixed an extremely good version of the mod, no limiter, and there aren't 3 servers, and what do you do now? You switch over to speed limiter again because "majority" of the members want it back which is a lie- since you can't measure that properly. If you would at least put the speed limit server on the second one... New people wont bother changing servers and will just connect to EU1 "proving" that it's "better"...

It's sad to see such a good mod just force everyone to split up depending on what you want to do in a simulator. If you want to go 90 KPH, well do so, why do you as a "90KPH-Guy" have to force everyone to do that as well, without speed limiter you have a choise, with it you don't.

yea based their "majority" with input of less than 10% of the whole population

• Upvote 3

kvt_truckdriver_bar.png

I already have proof for my argument, right now there are 1,4k on SL, and 300 people on NSL, not because we want SL - but we just do not want to play alone. It was already emtpy enough on the road with 2,5k people on, with 300 - I may just go ahead and not play at all.

thats bullshit there is only more on eu#1 because it auto selects that when you open the client and people are to lazy to select eu#2 also people like to see other players so are forced to put up with the stupid limiter