Hot topic #34: Duisburg No Collision Zone

Luna

TMP have already shown that they can edit the game map.

Close the service station in the city, and add one somewhere around here: 

image.thumb.png.bd1e6597ca9976d0e5014a8a43b852a7.png

This would split the traffic up a bit between people service calling and people making deliveries/pickups right off the bat.

It's also closer to side roads, which will help traffic to disperse more readily.

30 minutes ago, Angelforgamers said:

Duisburg is an iconic place and it has a special place in our heart pls remove the no collision zone.We don't want no collision zone in duisburg or any other parts of the map except in service and job sites

İf there is no NCZ in services or job sites, people can't play MP.

6 minutes ago, DavidGarside said:

He was saying keep the NCZ at services and industries but remove it from the city

Ahh, I didn't see it :)

10 hours ago, I brake for cake said:

This would split the traffic up a bit between people service calling and people making deliveries/pickups right off the bat.

It's also closer to side roads, which will help traffic to disperse more readily.

TMP can edit the map, but I don't think they can add a service station inside a tunnel xd.

• Haha 5

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Now you have Created a new problem. people unable to see what's in front of them cause they can through peoples trucks and block there view so they could crash into road furniture.  Making the good drivers look Bad.  Yes i know moderator's cant sit there 24/7  but if there stressed or work load is to big simple HIRE More.  Yet you said it's hard to find people  well maybe you set the  bar to high.?

6 hours ago, Glare said:

İf there is no NCZ in services or job sites, people can't play MP.

Well maybe they can wait there turn.  Just like real life!

3 minutes ago, WNxArcticwolf said:

Now you have Created a new problem. people unable to see what's in front of them cause they can through peoples trucks and block there view so they could crash into road furniture.  Making the good drivers look Bad.  Yes i know moderator's cant sit there 24/7  but if there stressed or work load is to big simple HIRE More.  Yet you said it's hard to find people  well maybe you set the  bar to high.?

Well maybe they can wait there turn.  Just like real life!

Imagine someone spawned inside when you teleported to the service, what would it be?

14 hours ago, I brake for cake said:

There's a better solution to this idea in my opinion - axe the F7 in Duisburg completely (not to mention as @StateCA (NL)said, the location you suggested is within a tunnel!). You have to consider that a large number of people who end up in there are people who are involved in accidents on the eastern end of the CD road (pretty much the entire section from the A73 motorway junction), and so it only takes an NCZ hacker or a couple of accidents in different places to send 10 people there at once. 

With the F7 missing from Duisburg, at least the burden on F7 recoveries from the CD road would be shared between Düsseldorf, Dortmund & Amsterdam, depending on where the accident location is. Düsseldorf would probably end up being busier as a result, but the city is slightly better designed, with the F7 being situated at the top end with a road circling the entire area. It's also not necessary to drive past the F7 entrance if you're leaving the city from the buyable garage or collecting cargo from one of the depots, which is something that has to be done in Duisburg.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 1

2 minutes ago, WNxArcticwolf said:

I been in services like that million's of trucks and no view of anything other then trucks trucks and more trucks. 

That's why I support this topic

1 minute ago, WNxArcticwolf said:

Problem is tho the visibility  least with collisions on  you know when to stop.  well the real drivers do. 

We are talking about NCZ on services with you. And you said "remove ncz from services"

spacer.png

İmagine this service without NCZ.

Hello everyone!

First of all, this debate is resulting in big empty ideas, just opinions about a project that in my view is a pilot.

Whenever we have to make a change in any area, there is that previous comfort, the change has a great impact in the face of that.

Okay, how about we spend our energies looking for a creative way to test and test until we reach the common good?

This initial project, in my view, was good, as it is very congested within the city, but some players simply go to that place to look for other adventures, if they are there they know very well how the traffic is and should not be complaining all the time.

So let's think about a solution in a collective way by suggesting ideas. In my opinion, one of the great ideas was when he applied the gas station, then the change of location of the services.

All this little by little, until everyone can get used to it and thus create more and more innovative ideas.

I believe that recruiting new moderators at the moment is not a good idea, as [Интегра] ResTed explained, many people still do not understand the great responsibility that a game moderator has for the quality and the name built over time by the TMP team should be respected and maintaining quality above all.

Have drove the cd route for a few years now, honestly dont enjoy the ncz on duisburg, I drove that route safely many times and as long as your patient it tends to be fine or you just reload an autosave back 5 mins if its not. Yeah its traffic jammed a lot but removing that only takes away from the experience (personally) rather than adds to it. I dont know if it needed a solution after so many years of being untouched, and if people are annoyed at waiting in traffic, then just go to dusseldorf, The gate idea for the intersection though was an interesting one, although wouldnt fix lkw, could clear up the intersection. Overall though I dont mind just going back to how it was before.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • True Story 1

Hello everyone! :)

Personally I like it, but I support the people who say it's a bad idea because of the fact that when it comes time to exit the no collision to collision zone the trucks always fly out, I think they should work on remodeling the city of Duisburg to create a few more exits from the city to outside the city, that may help so they don't all exit the same city on the same lane and fly out.

Have a nice day everyone❤️

• HaulieLove 1

Hello,

i know i have added 2 opinions but i wanted to edit last one

The question is: how improve this situation

I think best will be adding MORE ADMINS there. 1 or 2 will be enought. Traffic in duisburg is because there are road blocks. And why there are road blocks? Because no all of players know how to drive. There are some noobs, but most of them are trolls who destroy that city blocking roads. If admin will come, and ban him, there 50% of traffic will be lowered.

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

This is a wrong step for me, why? Duisburg are the most crowded cities, as we know, you have to be careful and drive according to the rules of the road, and by introducing a no-collision zone there are even more players who are going ahead and others do not exist for them. Yes, there is one plus, unloading the crowd that prevailed there.

Regards

czesiu

Hello,

my opinion is, since admins are also people and have a private life, of course you can not just put 2 admins somewhere and determine where they have to control. I find the idea with the collision very good, so that no trolls can make a lot of crap or players who play for the first time Euro Trick Sim 2, not immediately banned and punished. Of course there are rules that you have to follow in any case and it would be very useful that new players do not immediately confirm the rules with a check mark, but read them through.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• True Story 1