Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Change Recruitment Requirements for Community Moderator

Palad

Suggestion Name: Change Recruitment Requirements for Community Moderator

Suggestion Description: I was looking at the requirements to becoming a Community Moderator, I read all the requirements but I didn't meet one and that was my form account age. I think we should have 15+ form posts to show we are active and familiar with the form. People with no activity but a big age of a form account can pass the application. I don't really should 

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: People with no activity but a big age of a form account can pass the application. I don't really see that as a good requirement since they may be very un-familiar with it but yet still get access.

Hello,

Please note that we do of course check for forum activities and Discord activities. It is not that we accept anyone that has been with us for a long time.  

Do also know that if someone was to be accepted into any team within TruckersMP they will be properly trained and examined before they are allowed to do anything within TruckersMP.  

I hope this answers your question.  

Kind regards,  

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.