Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Beacon amount limitation

M4ketech

Suggestion Name: Limit amount beacons you can have in multiplayer.

Suggestion Description: Limit amount beacons you can have in multiplayer, right now there is multiple truckers driving around with multiple beacons and having beacons on, even when they drive without trailers. Limit beacons with rules example "Maximum two beacons on the truck and two beacons on the trailer.".

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: Beacons are useless most of the time. Many high populated areas have truckers driving beacons on, and they have 3 or more beacons. This causes lag. Sometimes there is players using 5 or more beacons, what also looks horrible but causes fps drops.

Hello,

I have looked into your suggestion but sadly I see no competent in it.  

We have already limited the amount of beacons or lights in rule §3 and this is the best we can do regarding this issue.  

We want to keep the freedom of this aspect in the game alive and this is how we are trying to do that.  

If you do experience issues regarding FPS you can always use our reporting system in-game or on the website and report the user for inappropriate save editing.  

I hope this answers your question.  

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.