Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is everything okay at Sim1?

fljw

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey @fljw
Sim1 is having issues at the moment as you can see by visiting the following link. 
-> https://stats.truckersmp.com/live

These issues are usually happening in the evening due to the high amount of people playing, I assume. 
For now though, I can only encourage you to play on another server until Sim1 is stable again.

Kind regards,
LetiFreshi

• Upvote 1

Hello @fljw

When the servers are full, the server crashes Because of this, random people are constantly being kicked out

And it takes 3-5 minutes while entering the server

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello @fljw,

First of all, I would like to welcome you on TruckersMP forum!

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with one of our servers. As I can see, you created this topic in a category for discussions about Euro Truck Simulator 2. It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. Our Support Team and community will try their best to answer your questions and help you with solving the issues you are running through.

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL

Forum Moderator

// Moved from Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions to Help

Hi there,

Simulation 1 is the most busiest server during peak times. This is from around, not accurately, 17:00-20:00 UTC/GMT. Getting stuck on authentication is what some people experience, because everyone is trying to connect to the server all at once and the server can't probably handle everyone joining simutainously. You can try a few steps though, because this is not always the connection with TruckersMP:

- Restart your router.

- Make sure you're using an ethernet cable if you can and not a Wi-Fi connection.

- Restart your PC.

- If you have a bad speedtest result, try talking to your internet service provider and see if they can do anything to help you get a better internet connection or do something for you. Maybe consider choosing a different internet service provider which is better.

If the above steps don't work, try connecting to TruckersMP at a different time to what you usually do and see if that helps.

Regards,

Jamie_

Hello there, 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

• HaulieLove 1

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

General18

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade