Do you prefer the newer or older models of the current truck brands in-game?

[BG-NL] CrazyIvan_

Do you prefer older or newer trucks?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer older or newer versions of trucks?

• I prefer older trucks
    • I prefer modern trucks

Note: I already made a special topic on this about the DAF, but I felt like editing it to become what this is, is a rather bad idea. Be gentle please!

What the title says. Do you prefer the newer or older version(s) of each truck brand? Why/why not, and on which trucks?

I’ve also put up a poll to vote and see who ends up winning.

Thank you for reading and answering.

Much love,

Ivanski ? 

DAF:

1. XF 106 (Euro6) [NEW]

2. XF 105 [OLD]

Iveco:

1. Stralis [OLD]

2. Stralis Hi-way [NEW] (never played as owned truck)

MAN

1. TGX Euro6 [NEW]

2.TGX [OLD]

Mercedes Benz

1. Actros MP4 [NEW]

2. Actros MP3 [OLD]

Renault Trucks:

1. T [NEW]

2. Premium [OLD]

3. Magnum [OLD]

Scania:

1. R series 2017 [NEW]

2. R Streamline [OLD]

3. S series [NEW]

4. R series [OLD]

Volvo Trucks

1. FH16 2012 [NEW]

2. FH16 2009 (Classic) [OLD]

This means I like new models more because old truck models I like aren't in game at the moment ?

27 minutes ago, Unnamed88008 said:

DAF:

1. XF 106 (Euro6) [NEW]

2. XF 105 [OLD]

Iveco:

1. Stralis [OLD]

2. Stralis Hi-way [NEW] (never played as owned truck)

MAN

1. TGX Euro6 [NEW]

2.TGX [OLD]

Mercedes Benz

1. Actros MP4 [NEW]

2. Actros MP3 [OLD]

Renault Trucks:

1. T [NEW]

2. Premium [OLD]

3. Magnum [OLD]

Scania:

1. R series 2017 [NEW]

2. R Streamline [OLD]

3. S series [NEW]

4. R series [OLD]

Volvo Trucks

1. FH16 2012 [NEW]

2. FH16 2009 (Classic) [OLD]

This means I like new models more because old truck models I like aren't in game at the moment ?

Very similar with me as well. I mostly like older (existing) models because dashboards. If there’s really stuff I want to see official (and be able to enjoy it on MP, not just singleplayer) that would be an older AE Magnum, a Scania 4-series and surely a 1st gen Volvo.

Heya!

I generally prefer modern trucks. I don't really have any most-liked truck, but I usually drive with Scanias. I don't quite like the old designs, simply because I prefer a modern look and yea ?. Every now and then though I also like to drive with "older" trucks or at least with Trucks that I think look old. 

Regards, 

Inklink

TruckersMP GM + CMT

spacer.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Rules | Recruitment | Feedback | Support | Guides | Report System | Appeal System | Knowledge Base 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I like the old Scania R, because the old Scania R and some modification kits are really cool. The new model is more modern, with large display screen and some modern functions

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

I believe the majority votes for modern trucks for the simple reason that most of them are better when it comes to interior/exterior design, sound, power, features and et cetera. I always pay attention to the interior of the trucks. It is important for me to have a modern dashboard that is informative, a nice looking steering wheel with some buttons and if an interior has some LED lights like Scania has, that is also a big plus for me. As for the exterior of the truck, the first thing I look at is the design of the lights and the form of the grill. Most of the modern trucks satisfy my eyes, so that is why I prefer them.

Even tho the new generation trucks look awesome and are performing really well, I still prefer the old generations. Just the looks of it gives you the idea what the truck went trough all the years of active service. They might not be as efficiënt as the others but they look awesome have a strong/ mean look to it, and that's what I'm loving about them.

Robin.  

Dutch-English | Sign Language

Useful links:  

TruckersMP Rules | Report System | Appealing a ban | TruckersMP Map

I really like new things specially those which are related to cars or tech. 

My answer would be that I like modern trucks as they have a really cool design and look pretty technological. I've seen the Volvo VNL from ATS and I'd like to see the updated VNL because of it's design, and for ETS2 I'd want the new Mercedes Actros with camera mirrors

spacer.png

I prefer modern trucks as they look better in my eyes 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Senior Human Resources

Archived