0.2.3.0.0 Released

ShawnCZek

• Project Manager

Hey,

We want to keep this thread related to game updates and questions regarding these.

Due to the number of posts regarding the added no-collision zone in Duisburg, we set up a Hot Topic post where you can share your opinion and suggest improvements.

Any comments regarding the NCZ in this thread might be removed to keep the thread clean.

Thanks for your understanding.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

Good Evening,

at First i want to Thank you for the Updates and New Features.

But after the Update some Peoples have issues with the Game. Frame Drops and Massive Lags on all Servers. There are no Player around but the Problems are Still there.

Do you have any Solution what Settings we can change to Solve the Problems?

• Upvote 1

On 1/30/2021 at 8:41 PM, Racyen said:

Good Evening,

at First i want to Thank you for the Updates and New Features.

But after the Update some Peoples have issues with the Game. Frame Drops and Massive Lags on all Servers. There are no Player around but the Problems are Still there.

Do you have any Solution what Settings we can change to Solve the Problems?

Hey @Racyen

I will share with you my experience of recent days. I had problems with the smoothness ets2 on the TruckersMP after installing the NVIDIA 461.40 driver [26.01.2021].
Today I went back to NVIDIA 461.09 [07.01.2021] and everything is back to normal. Perhaps the solution will be helpful.

Kind regards
MarkON

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 8:12 AM, ShawnCZek said:

Added an automatic removal of new lines for the player tag

Now we need similar thing on the text chat as well, since new line character makes the message blend into message below from the exact location of the mentioned character.

• Upvote 2

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic