0.2.3.0.0 Released

ShawnCZek

On 1/27/2021 at 12:19 PM, Titanic4 said:

@VSOUSA14 This feature was removed since it could make it more difficult to make screenshot in specific weather conditions. Also not everyone can afford for powerful PC, since rain can cause lag in case if the PC is struggling with all the effects while handling TMP code, as well as base game's logic.

Just give the player the option to disable it like the season effects(snow) we have now

• Upvote 3

• Game Developer

List of changes from 29th January 2021:

• Added a no collision zone to the area of the Duisburg city. This is only an experimental change for now.
  • Supported all states (animations) of windscreen wipers (delayed, normal and fast).
  • Fixed the synchronization of windscreen wipers (thanks to @Krewlex for pointing this out).
  • Fixed rare cases when animated gates (garage doors and gates at companies) could stay open forever.
  • Like 8
  • HaulieLove 2
  • Woah! 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

2 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Added a no collision zone to the area of the Duisburg city.

Well, does that mean that entire Duisburg city will be one giant NCZ?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@QF_Giulia During rush hours there was always an issue with users blocking the 4-way intersection near the service by making a turn while not being able to fully drive off it before next traffic light cycle.  Also, driving out of companies, garage and rest area was very difficult as well during these times. With NCZ in entire Duisburg the capacity is greatly increased.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

1 hour ago, ShawnCZek said:

Added a no collision zone to the area of the Duisburg city. This is only an experimental change for now.

IMO that was a smart move.
Not so much in regard to realism but rather in regard to defuse the chaotic traffic situation in and around the city.
Who knows, maybe some players will get bored it and eventually find another place to visit.

23 minutes ago, ColinShark said:

Have you been to Duisburg yet?

Yes, Colin. But this makes "simulation" server more like an arcade server to be fair.. Now it is Duisburg city, what it will be next time? C-D road? From me it is big no and I believe I will not be the only one. ?

Added a no collision zone to the area of the Duisburg city. This is only an experimental change for now

There is no need to do this. Duisburg is a unique city, he and the road of fools keeps me in this game. By removing the collision there, you kill this unique place. This is the only place where I am in traffic and I love it. Do not turn the simulator game into a casual game, especially on the "Sumulator" server. Instead of adding collision to the entire city, you could add a temporary collision deactivation when leaving the auto shop so that players can pass the traffic lights and leave the city.

54 minutes ago, Setoz said:

There is no need to do this. Duisburg is a unique city, he and the road of fools keeps me in this game. By removing the collision there, you kill this unique place. This is the only place where I am in traffic and I love it. Do not turn the simulator game into a casual game, especially on the "Sumulator" server. Instead of adding collision to the entire city, you could add a temporary collision deactivation when leaving the auto shop so that players can pass the traffic lights and leave the city.

But you have to remember that Game moderators are people too who still have to be able to play the game without having to do work. I Think this is a good idea and will keep the load on the report system down. Lets see how it goes, maybe it will get removed some time in the near future...

Hi,

In my personal opinion NCZ in Duisburg is just a step back to arcade gameplay and less simulation gameplay. Traffic collapse / jam was way more realistic than the way things are now in Duisburg.

Regards,

//ASIR

• Like 1
  • True Story 3

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Well respect them for trying out a possible solution. But when it gets really busy. Isn't this stuff just going to happen all the time:

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 3

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

As @ItsRedPotatosaid, this NCZ doesn't solve anything. We still have the same issues as before, where people stack up after the end of NCZ. Now the gas station is blocked, that's all you managed to achiev with this.

image.png.dd055d584e143fe9c4f7afb570db09e5.png

The city isn't the problem, the players are. People just don't obey by the traffic rules, making a total mess in that area. Also funny how there were more than 5 game moderators in that area when this update got released, and I bet there is not a single one there at the moment. So what's this all about? Making a good impression at the start then leave it to become a mess like the service update?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 4

Best Regards

76561198142274477.png

Its A good But Bad Idea, Yes You can now properly get to the industry's from the south side, but as people have now proved and pointed out the problem has now move further down the road. 

I will Say that even though you have basically "Moved" the problem im still slightly leaning in support of this because I would NEVER in a million years take any jobs to Duisburg or go into the city, because I Knew how much of a Mess it was.

If this experiment doesn't stay, we ideally still need something to sort this "problem" out, a Good example is Calais Since the rework (By SCS) there is a lot less "traffic jams" even though the rough player count there hasn't changed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/27/2021 at 8:12 AM, ShawnCZek said:

Synchronization of gates between players

• This affects all types of gates, i.e. tollgates, gates at crossing borders, animated gates at companies, and garage doors
  • All the animated state, physics, and sounds (of gates) are synchronized

Love it TruckersMP ? also I hope that random events synchronization will be introduced in the future, it would be great !!!

• Upvote 1

spacer.png