Own drivers and consequences switching between MP and Single Play

GoingDutchman

Question

Hi,

The last few days, I switched between MP (Simulation #2) and Single Play, all on vanilla maps (no promods). I was wondering, if there are consequences for my drivers running a delivery. Will their deliveries remain intact when initiated in Single Play, and while still delivering switching to MP (and vice versa). Or will some deliveries got cancelled, because of some reason? One difference is that the clock is running differently between MP and SP...

5 answers to this question

In case you will switch from multiplayer to singleplayer while having a delivery, nothing bad would happen. All deliveries will remain until you will complete it or cancel it.

If you would switch from singleplayer to multiplayer while having an accepted job, it could appear that you would be late due to TruckersMP Time Scale.

Hello there,

I am glad to hear that the problem has been solved! 
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Best Regards,
JoxyS
TruckersMP Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!