What country/area should be rebuilt next after Germany?

Unnamed User

Poll title  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Same as in the title

• United Kingdom
    • Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary (Going East! DLC area)
    • Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
    • Austria, Switzerland
    • Denmark, Sweden, Norway (Scandinavia DLC)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2021 at 12:41 AM, jxqeph said:

The United Kingdom. It's a joke that SCS haven't even thought about re-building it. It's so old and is a simple idea of what it actually should be. The SCS version should be something similar to the ProMods version since that's actually close to the UK in comparison. After that I believe the Going East DLC needs a refurb and then finally Scandinavia. It would also be good if we had a Spain DLC, too. I just hope SCS jumps on the road with the new UK.

-Joseph.

You're absolutely right. I'm not really a fan of the older road textures and junctions as they look pretty outdated compared to the newer stuff you'd find in, for example, the Road to the Black Sea or Scandinavia DLC's.

In my opinion, after Germany the areas of Great Britain should be rebuilt. These areas remember the times of UK Truck Simulator. Mainly to reduce the quality jump between UK and future DLC: Ireland and Iceland. Players from the United Kingdom are a large part of the Euro Truck Simulator 2 community so this is another argument.

The UK and the Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg) need to be done 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I think they should bring the whole of mainland Europe up to scratch before focusing on elsewhere. I think that the BeNeLux area should be remade first, as it's the most logical place to do after the Germany rework. After that, the East should be reworked; and then, finally, the UK should be reworked, maybe with a new DLC for Ireland and Iceland ?

• 2 weeks later...

I also think that the UK should be done. I agree with the comments above me, because some streets and other details are very old and not modern eough for the reallity.

Thank you for the replies. Now, it's time to show my opinion.

I think they should do Going East first because it's on the path from main parts of the map to Baltic and Black Sea areas. UK should also be rebuilt as fast as it's possible because it is even older than Euro Truck Simulator 2 (it's from UK Truck Simulator). If this would be possible, I would recommend to do UK and Going East at the same time.

Agree with the majority with UK. For those who play Promods you can see what can be done with it and Sim is so far behind that it's not even close.

I really want to see the UK to have some work done as the Uk and middle-east is the only ones, which didn't been re-done/update to it

8 hours ago, Rescue193uk_TMP said:

I think the UK is definitely well overdue for a makeover and update

I have to agree with that Rescue as just look at promods, they did an amazing job , so i think it fair for base game to do the same as it will give some love to UK  as well for the people without all of the game DLC's as people cant buy it at all.

Archived