What country/area should be rebuilt next after Germany?

Unnamed User

Poll title  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Same as in the title

• United Kingdom
    • Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary (Going East! DLC area)
    • Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg
    • Austria, Switzerland
    • Denmark, Sweden, Norway (Scandinavia DLC)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The United Kingdom. It's a joke that SCS haven't even thought about re-building it. It's so old and is a simple idea of what it actually should be. The SCS version should be something similar to the ProMods version since that's actually close to the UK in comparison. After that I believe the Going East DLC needs a refurb and then finally Scandinavia. It would also be good if we had a Spain DLC, too. I just hope SCS jumps on the road with the new UK.

-Joseph.

4 hours ago, Simu said:

I would really like to see a revamp of the "Going East" DLC area...so parts of Poland & Czech Republic, many cities really don't look nice & especially Poland has very nice places/cities like Gdańsk or Mazuria.

I agree with you @Simu ❤️ 

2 hours ago, jxqeph said:

The United Kingdom. It's a joke that SCS haven't even thought about re-building it. It's so old and is a simple idea of what it actually should be. The SCS version should be something similar to the ProMods version since that's actually close to the UK in comparison. After that I believe the Going East DLC needs a refurb and then finally Scandinavia. It would also be good if we had a Spain DLC, too. I just hope SCS jumps on the road with the new UK.

-Joseph.

The UK is definitely a part of the map which should be revamped, you're right...I did not think of that. You mentioned a "Spain DLC"...SCS already announced Iberia months ago, I think Spain will be included in that DLC.

Didn't and wont vote, next rebuild should be Swiss, Austria, Hungary, Czech, Slovakia and Poland, the main reason, 2 Dlc are relying on these contries to bring trucks, actually 3, Italy aswell, 4 awesome parts of the map out of which 3 are DLCs are connected with outdated roads. 4th is Germany ofcourse. UK is a blob which connects nothing to nothing, while these contries are in a way in the middle of everything, even more now as Germany full rework is coming in 1.40 afaik. That's what makes ATS far supperior to ETS, good connections, while in ETS you have a few great map expansions which are connected with, well, a huge blob of below the standard roads.

UK rework is going to be useless for me unless i'm able to get to Ireland or Iceland.

I hope i make sense.

Hopefully CSC will do the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg first.
By the Netherlands, the connections to Amsterdam and Rotterdam are right beside the highway. What is very unrealistic. It is also busy what makes it hard to cross the highway and go to for example Deutschland. 
Also the road from Amsterdam to Groningen is really bad. By a tunnel under a canal on the A7 is really bumpy.

And the highway Liege is is just 2x2 lane with off-ramps that make the highway 1x1, the ramps are steep and is also very busy. so good luck merging if you have 20t+ trailer..

after germany is done, It has to be UK to be rebuilt or reskinned next . they did say about a year or so ago they are planning to slowly Reskin the oldest parts of the map so it should be UK next as its one of the oldest parts as well as not a very a good representation of the UK compared to promods UK realism . will see what happens but hopefully this is the case :)

My choice is Britain. Believe that most players want to renovate the UK, this is the oldest road of ets2

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

Archived