What your favourite truck?

Palad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In fact, I like all truck types very much, but the most favorite are Scania, DAF and Volvo. The trucks of these three brands make me feel that they are very handsome in some way. Of course, these brands are also very popular with other players. it can be clearly seen from Promods that most of the trucks are Scania, DAF and Volvo!

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

of course scania ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

On 1/25/2021 at 1:46 AM, jxqeph said:

Hello,

I've recently had a question on what the community loves to drive. I tried the poll but I couldn't go over the max. Comments please!

DAF.

Iveco.

MAN.

Mercedes-Benz.

Renault.

Scania.

Volvo.

You can pick any.

Edit: 25/01/2021
I've loved the comments and I've enjoyed reading all of them. Volvo & Scania really are quite popular, to be honest, I can't blame them! My favourite truck brand is Mercedes-Benz and MAN. This is quite an un-popular opinion but I can't get away from them! 

Anyways, feel free to keep posting your opinions. I want to see some un-popular ones soon...

Edit: 61 posts! Thank you guys. I never thought I'd get the community so interested in this. Thank you.

Last edit: 24/02/2021

Happy Trucking.

My favourite truck : Scania RR500?❤️

Archived