What your favourite truck?

Palad

Hello,

I've recently had a question on what the community loves to drive. I tried the poll but I couldn't go over the max. Comments please!

DAF.

Iveco.

MAN.

Mercedes-Benz.

Renault.

Scania.

Volvo.

You can pick any.

Edit: 25/01/2021
I've loved the comments and I've enjoyed reading all of them. Volvo & Scania really are quite popular, to be honest, I can't blame them! My favourite truck brand is Mercedes-Benz and MAN. This is quite an un-popular opinion but I can't get away from them! 

Anyways, feel free to keep posting your opinions. I want to see some un-popular ones soon...

Edit: 61 posts! Thank you guys. I never thought I'd get the community so interested in this. Thank you.

Last edit: 24/02/2021

Happy Trucking.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the moment:

1. Volvo FH16 2012

2. Mercedes Benz Actros MP4 (New Actros)

3. Renault T

4. Scania R (New)

5. DAF XF106 (Euro6)

6. Scania S (New)

7. Scania R (Streamline)

8. MAN TGX Euro6

9. DAF XF105

10. Mercedes Benz Actros MP3

11. Scania R (Old)

12. MAN TGX

13. Iveco Stralis

14. Volvo FH16 2009 (Classic)

15. Renault Premium

16. Renault Magnum

17. Iveco Stralis Hi-way (never played it as an owned truck :P)

Difficult one... I'd have to say that 

1. Scania R (new)

2. Volvo FH 

3. Scania R (old)

4. Mercedes-Benz Actros

5. DAF XF

6. Renault T

7. MAN TGX Euro 6

8. Volvo FH Classic

9. DAF XF105

10. Iveco Stralis Hi-Way

11. MAN TGX

12. Mercedes-Benz Actros (old)

13. Iveco Stralis

14. Renault Premium

15. Renault Magnum

1. Mercedes-Benz New Actros MP4 (Nice sound, big digital speedometer, powerful enough, high sitting height)

2. Scania S Series (Best exterior, nice analog/digital speedometer design, powerful, but bad FMOD sound)

3. MAN TGX Euro 6 (Best FMOD sound, with digital speedometer, extreme POV except the side mirrors)

4. Scania R Series 2016 (S Series - flat floor)

5. Renault Range-T

6. DAF XF106 Euro 6

7. Volvo FH16 2012

its depends on each players..
bcs maximum player use volvo beczof the power and speed.
usually they use for ramming and reckless driving in cd road and others busy road..

i dont know why they take those..
its a driving game so use must drive like real driving..

IN my opinion of 6 years experience 
i have got some trucks which are boath safe and fun..
 my trucks are 
1.man
2.iveco.
3.renault
4.man (TGX)

5.scania r & s (with 3x2 chessis and 4 trailer chessis)
6.volvo (config like scania

@Bob_Bomber You can't beat an MAN truck! Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

@magnum. Scania trucks are very nice. Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

@DieseL. Ah, they are a very popular European truck, I agree with you. Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

@[RSL] DanieCeBusAnother Scania R opinion, they are very popular, I agree with you! Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

yeah i agree with you...but there is lot of things  have to matter..
speed and power does not matter..what you took how much its weight balance and movements.
IF any one tells me which trucks i mostly use,or drive to fun,i wll say for man man & man

@Simu I used to love DAF & Renault trucks but I've moved away from them recently. Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

@harryp32 The old Astros are great. Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

@bl4ck.e4gle.TRScanias and Volvos are quite a popular truck when I go onto the servers. I'll have to try and start using the Volvos again. Thanks for the comment and happy trucking!

On 1/24/2021 at 10:46 PM, jxqeph said:

Hello,

I've recently had a question on what the community loves to drive. I tried the poll but I couldn't go over the max. Comments please!

DAF.

Iveco.

MAN.

Mercedes-Benz.

Renault.

Scania.

Volvo.

You can pick any.

Edit: 25/01/2021
I've loved the comments and I've enjoyed reading all of them. Volvo & Scania really are quite popular, to be honest, I can't blame them! My favourite truck brand is Mercedes-Benz and MAN. This is quite an un-popular opinion but I can't get away from them! 

Anyways, feel free to keep posting your opinions. I want to see some un-popular ones soon...

Happy Trucking.

My favorite truck got be the old DAF XP as I like how it look and the sound of it as well.

Archived