How do you distinguish whether a player is hacking or not?

Raphael_TMP

Question

Hello,
this report (for hacking):

was rejected about a week ago. With the reason: "As your video showed that he was lagging and he was driving on his own lane so the players may not load for him therefore i won't take actions this time." So how do you distinguish if a player is hacking or not?

Because I can't see what a player sees on his screen and whether the vehicles were not loaded for him.

5 answers to this question

Hello @Raphael_TMP 

It is quite difficult to distinguish de synchronization and hack. Things that are visible are if the person is in a traffic jam and easily passes through players, guardrails and other places that usually cannot be reached by simply driving. Or as the first video shows the player helping his friend and pushing him and he moves with ease, obviously using a hack.

it's really a desynchronization notice how a person goes through all of us and then crashes as he already sees people and his ghost fashion ends

Here's what really happens throws me for a while in the server writes me authentication I don't see anyone if I had continued to drive I would have thrown everyone out I was a hacker

I hope this answer and the examples to it have helped you understand how they understand each other

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello , @Raphael_TMP

Yes, when you first enter the game, it takes some time for the players on the server to load.During this time, the road seems empty and such a situation arises when the players progress.

Kind Regards,

DieseL.

TruckersMP | Pirate Driver

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there

Since you got your answer,

I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. If you have anymore issues in the future ,

feel free to open a new thread in our forum or to create a support ticket on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind regards,

TheRealKing

TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved.