confirmation mail

LTRGauth15x

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @LTRGauth15x

Thx for contacting the support :)

As you can probably imagine, an email usually takes no more than 5 minutes to reach your inbox.

I advise you to make sure that the e-mail you have provided is correct.

In addition, I invite you to look at the categories, "undesirable" "spam" "promotions" "social networks" because sometimes the emails are misdirected because of the spam filter of your mailbox, it can happen.

If you use Gmail you can use the "see all the boxes" function that allows you to review all the emails you received, including spam.

If this solution doesn't work, you can refer to this article below..

Activating account — TruckersMP

If all these solutions don't work, please send a ticket to support members using the link below
Support System - Create — TruckersMP

Best regards ❤️

Hello there @LTRGauth15x,

Thank you for choosing forum as a medium to get help & getting engaged from the community. :) 

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answer given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!
I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

On 1/23/2021 at 5:42 AM, LTRGauth15x said:

hello thx for answer, but no still dont have the activation email, the email is correct, its the steam link, and now, i can connect on forum but not on the website directly

UPDATE : i found why i couldnt log on website, now its OK, but i still dont receive confirmation email...even if i reask it.

Hello @LTRGauth15x,

Hotmail is currently having issues receiving emails from us, so in case you can't sign in to your TMP account, please create a support ticket on the support system (You can sign in with your steam account).

To be sure that you use the correct steam account, please sign out of any steam accounts by using the following link: https://truckersmp.com/auth/logout

Then use https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create for logging back in to the Support system, and create a support ticket :) 

Then we'll assist you with an email change, if needed :) 

If you have access to your TMP account, you can also change your email address on your own (I recommend changing it to a gmail address, since I've never had issues there :)

Remember to type your current password, to confirm email change :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to "Inactive" topics".

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request (you have 1 week to contact us).

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to everyone for the assistance!

Kind regards,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

TARK777

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics