What would everyone like to see in ets2 in the future

On 1/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, Unnamed88008 said:

What I would like to see in future?

Tandem Trucks and trailers of course

Rework of the oldest DLCs (Gong East! and Scandinavia)

Rework of the oldest map areas

Mercedes Benz Actros MP5

MAN TGX 2021

Volvo FH 2021

Ford F-max

Iveco S-way

KAMAZ trucks

Tesla Semi ?

MAN TGA

Scania 143

Mercedes Benz Actros MP1

Rework of current trucks (Iveco, MAN, Renault, Scania R)

Better sounds

Game Difficulty levels

More "life" on basic SCS map

Driving Course

Trailer skins from Paint Job DLCs

Tuning packs for MAN, Iveco and Renault

New Schwarzmuller trailers (ownable and non ownable)

New trailer brands (Schmitz, Wielton...)

More ownable trailers

More easter eggs on map

More WOTR events

and more...

I can definitely agree with you! You‘ve mentioned all what I would say ^^  But in my opinion the tandem trucks and trailers and some new trucks are the most importants.

Multi screen support! I am using 60hz - 144hz - 60hz, if i could have my 60 hz monitors as Mirrors, it would be golden! 

Rotating Mirrors, for them JackKnife moments!

For TruckersMP i would love to be able to have No-collision setting on my Profile, the players that enjoy collisions are the ones that abuse it.. people who avoid collisions are the ones that suffer from collisions, if they wernt a thing, we could still try to avoid eachother as we do today but without 'F7, 1 enter enter'.. what does collision bring us but pain? Just trying to make an argument for choice  on profile settings!

While I already enjoy the game big time, things I'd like to see the most in ETS2, would probably be already mentioned things (?), but here they are:

• Kamaz trucks (older ones too!)
  • Tuning packs for Iveco, MAN, Renault (and maybe slight update to Mighty griffin tuning pack) + bit more options for base tuning (without tuning DLCs)
  • Update of Going East! DLC + UK part of the map (and even tho it's not old DLC and it looks really fine, but just because I am BiAs'ed, slight revamp of Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC);
  • Definitely more trailer brands + more ownable trailers;

For now that's is all I'd really want to see.

But in the end... We all have to wait and see what SCS brings to us. ?

On 1/21/2021 at 5:11 PM, Unnamed88008 said:

What I would like to see in future?

Tandem Trucks and trailers of course

Rework of the oldest DLCs (Gong East! and Scandinavia)

Rework of the oldest map areas

Mercedes Benz Actros MP5

MAN TGX 2021

Volvo FH 2021

Ford F-max

Iveco S-way

KAMAZ trucks

Tesla Semi ?

MAN TGA

Scania 143

Mercedes Benz Actros MP1

Rework of current trucks (Iveco, MAN, Renault, Scania R)

Better sounds

Game Difficulty levels

More "life" on basic SCS map

Driving Course

Trailer skins from Paint Job DLCs

Tuning packs for MAN, Iveco and Renault

New Schwarzmuller trailers (ownable and non ownable)

New trailer brands (Schmitz, Wielton...)

More ownable trailers

More easter eggs on map

More WOTR events

and more...

All these things are great ideas and should really be implemented; next to that I would like to see some more features in-game.

The first thing would be busses, I know this sounds ridiculous for a trucking game but we already have so many bus stops in-game. They only need to make a system for it (which should be quite easy as they alread have the job system in-game for trucks) and they need to model a bus, which would take some more work but that would certainly worth it.

Next to that I would like to see a feature so we can for example pick up 20t flour in for example Amsterdam and that we have to deliver 8t to Brussels, 4t to Oslo and the remaining 8t to Frankfurt. Then you can choose the route yourself, which one you will do first or not, there you could also have it so that you for example earn X amount more if you deliver within a given time frame to Frankfurt (so you are forced to do it as first or second one). This implemented together with the tandems would be amazing too, then you can for example drive to Dusseldorf, and then you can leave your trailer there and with the front trailer (the one on the truck) you can continue to Duisburg to deliver the rest of the freight; after that you can return to Dusseldorf to pick up your lose trailer.

Another good addition would be that you can purchase vans, or smaller trucks like a Man TGM (picture attached), this would make it the most extensive trucking simulator. Would certainly be nice for people who drive those in real life, so they can experience it in-game, or for people that dream to drive such a types of trucks. 

Another feature that I would like to see, but is almost impossible to make without reworking the whole map is that the distances between cities is bigger. A bit more realistic and that I don't drive from Brussels to Amsterdam in 10 minutes, and that they would make cities way larger at least. Not only some companies with some random (or sometimes no) buildings. Making bigger cities, with way more houses, could open the chances for making a type of parcel system where you can deliver different packages to houses.But then they would need to rebuild their whole map so the cities are way, but then I really mean way more biggers. 

p-newtg-tgl-eot-a-3835-lrweb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New graphic (feal really old nowadays, but seems SCS is start thinking about working on graphic, for example with the upcoming new light system, wich is a really good step forward).

Improve the weather condition quality, rain, thunderstorm, fog etc....

New sounds (the current ones feel old and weird, from truck engine to environment)

New textures, streets, nature, rain, skyboxes etc...

Dirt on trucks, better water/dirt splash from tires

In resume, i would like they renew all this things listed, wich are basically mostly graphics ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived